The Administrative Committee and the management of the Beaulne Museum are pleased to invite the local and regional population to its “Festive Day at the Museum”. This traditional celebration was created so that the community could take part in many activities and take on the Museum has their own. It will be held on Sunday the 27th of May from 10am to 4pm. Come with your family, your spouse or again by yourself and enjoy a pleasant and friendly day.
Schedule for the day:
Free indoors and outdoors activities:
- Freely visit all the new exhibitions
- Participate to crafts and games for children
- See art creations by the students of our regional elementary schools
- Demonstration of « chine-collé » and « marouflage »
- Quilt and weaving demonstrations
- Demonstrations from the artists of the group Coatic’Art
- Music by the Coaticook Harmony Band
- Under the tent sale (a variety of items);
- Picnic: (on sale): Homemade chili, tortillas, Coaticook cheese, ice cream, hot dogs, juice, soft drinks, and much more!
* Furthermore, this year we have the opportunity to welcome the “Area of Diversity with the Federation of the Eastern Townships’ Cultural Communities”. On-site, many intercultural activities will be organized such as cultural dialogue, family game library and the interactive folk-theater (Afro-Colombian, traditional Quebec and African dance demonstrations) as well as an urban rally aimed at getting to know the new immigrants from Sherbrooke.
For more information for the programmation of Area of Diversity :
Rain or shine! Come one; come all and celebrate with the community!