In anticipation of its events for 2018, the Beaulne Museum is sending a request for applications. All artists who would like to apply must submit an application by the 30th of April 2017.
The folder must contain the following documents:
1. Table of contents pertaining to the components of the folder
2. Recent curriculum vitae
3. Artistic approach
4. Accurate description of the proposed exhibit (theme)
5. Visual material
* Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 photographs
* All other documentation which the artist finds pertinent to his project (at the artist’s discretion)
6. Newspaper articles (if available)
7. Artist’s requirements towards the Museum regarding the material or conditions needed for the exhibit (ex: pedestals, hooks or others)
The artist should send the entire folder by email in a PDF form, or on a CD. Papers will be accepted if the electronic form is not possible.
Groups of two artists or more must contact the Beaulne Museum in order to receive specific forms to be completed
***Priority will be accorded to artists who have not exhibited their work at the Beaulne Museum for the last 3 years.